Students at ACUPCC institutions
- Is your institution in good standing? Check your reporting status in the ACUPCC Reporting System.
- Support your school’s efforts to fulfill the ACUPCC - connect with student sustainability groups on campus or your school’s ACUPCC Implementation Liaison (listed on your school’s “Implementation Profile” in the Reporting System) and ask if you can help by:
- Providing student representation on the implementation committee
- Raising awareness about ACUPCC-related efforts on campus
- Conducting an independent study or research project that helps your campus fulfill the ACUPCC
Students at non-ACUPCC institutions
Encourage your school’s president to join the ACUPCC network:
- Overview of the ACUPCC
- Talking Points
- Benefits of Joining the Commitment
- Success Stories
- Costs Associated with Signing the ACUPCC
Sample Campaign Materials:
- Stay connected with the ACUPCC network by signing-up for the Newsletter, following on Twitter, and joining the Facebook group.
- Students who are interested in working for national policy change can get involved through a number of national student organizations, including: