For Faculty and Staff
All faculty and staff
- Stay connected with the ACUPCC network by signing-up for the Newsletter, following on Twitter, and joining the Facebook group.
Faculty and staff at ACUPCC institutions
- Is your institution in good standing? Check your reporting status in the ACUPCC Reporting System.
- Support your school’s efforts to fulfill the ACUPCC - connect with student sustainability groups on campus or your school’s ACUPCC Implementation Liaison (listed on your school’s “Implementation Profile” in the Reporting System) and ask if you can help by:
- Serving on the implementation committee
- Raising awareness about ACUPCC-related efforts on campus
- Incorporating climate and sustainability issues into your curriculum and job function.
- Let people know you are part of the network by utilizing these logos.
Faculty and staff at non-ACUPCC institutions
- Encourage your school’s president to join the ACUPCC network: