Alumni from ACUPCC institutions
- Write a letter or an email to the presidents of your alma mater thanking him or her for signing the ACUPCC and demonstrating important leadership on behalf of the institution.
- Is your alma mater in good standing? Check the reporting status in the ACUPCC Reporting System.
- Support your school’s efforts to fulfill the ACUPCC - connect with your school’s ACUPCC Implementation Liaison (listed on your school’s “Implementation Profile” in the Reporting System) and ask if you can help by:
- Providing expertise or resources from your professional networks.
- Making financial contributions to support sustainability initiatives.
Alumni from non-ACUPCC institutions
Encourage your school’s president to join the ACUPCC network: