Dues to Support the Commitment
Thank you for your support of the American College & University Presidents’ Climate Commitment. Your contributions support our ongoing efforts to recruit new signatories, provide technical assistance to existing signatories, and otherwise support sustainability efforts in the higher education sector. Jump to Payment Options.
ACUPCC Membership Dues enable Second Nature to administer the basic functions of the ACUPCC network and provide a wide range of benefits, including discounts, resources, expertise, training, education, networking opportunities and ongoing program support. ACUPCC Membership Dues also leverage foundation and corporate support that further assists signatory institutions in their climate action work and helps keep the dues at a minimum. For the complete list of benefits made possible by the ACUPCC Membership Dues, please click here.
Basic Membership Dues (per academic year)
If you represent a signatory school, please refer to the listing below to determine which group is appropriate for your institution:
- A: $750 for 2-year institution with less than 5,000 full-time student enrollment
- B: $1,500 for 2-year institution with 5,000 – 10,000 full-time student enrollment
- C: $3,000 for 2-year institution with more than 10,000 full-time student enrollment
- D: $750 for 4-year/graduate institution with less than 1,000 full-time student enrollment
- E: $2,000 for 4-year/graduate institution with 1,000 – 5,000 full-time student enrollment
- F: $3,000 for 4-year/graduate institution with 5,000 – 15,000 full-time student enrollment
- G: $4,000 for 4-year/graduate institution with more than 15,000 full-time student enrollment
Leadership Level Dues (per academic year)
For more information on becoming a Leadership Level Member, contact Mabel Sanchez, Accounting Associate at Second Nature.
- 5-Year Anniversary Supporter: $20,000
- Summa Cum Laude: $15,000
- Maxima Cum Laude: $10,000
- Magna Cum Laude: $5,000
- Cum Laude: Beyond Basic Dues
Pay by Check
Please send a check with your institution’s name and “ACUPCC Dues” indicated on it to:
18 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02108
Pay by Credit Card
By clicking on “DONATE” below, you will be redirected to an online payment system that allows you to securely submit your institution’s membership dues*.
NOTE: You must indicate your institution’s name in the checkout process in order for your payment to be properly attributed.
Pay by Wire Transfer
For payment via wire transfer, please contact Mabel Sanchez, Accounting Associate at Second Nature at 617-722-0036 ext. 201.
*Second Nature, the supporting organization of the ACUPCC, uses PayPal to process ACUPCC membership dues and online donations. In doing so, we have been able to significantly reduce the administrative fees associated with collecting ACUPCC dues online. Please contact Mabel Sanchez if you have any questions about PayPal.